They’re placed right where your index fingers naturally rest when holding the phone in landscape, which is excellent for high-intensity gaming. I even found myself using them in slower-paced games because the buttons were just that comfortable. Mobile Gaming has come a long way from those Java-powered flip phone games, and holding Xiaomi’s Black Shark 4 Pro in my hands is a firm reminder.
- I will say firmware that the ultra-wide did a decent job at preventing any lens distortion, making landscape photos appear more natural.
- High contrast scenes, though, highlighted (pun intended) the weaknesses of these cameras and their processing.
- While Shark Chan appears to be a purely decorative (and adorable) persona with no real influence on anything important, Shark Space is a different story.
- Firmware is also a type of software, it helps the computer hardware to run any applications.
- It felt like my phone was also a game controller and it was something that’s way better than air triggers that had no actuation and clickiness.
- Smartphones dissipate heat via the body, but when we install a case, it decreases the effectiveness of the process.
To Black Shark’s credit, this one minor change makes a world of difference for hand-feel, resistance to fingerprint smudges, and comfort when gaming for hours on end. The satin-like finish is cool to the touch and most users will likely appreciate the change in hardware. Like the pop-up triggers, the side-mounted fingerprint sensor of the Black Shark is very sensitive. More often than not, the phone would think that I was scanning my finger when I was simply holding it in my hand. Not only did this trigger random “misread” vibrations but once I did need to unlock the phone, it would prompt me to use my pattern or PIN, as I had reached my limit of incorrect scans.
The Shark comes in 4 color options including Magic Black, Black, Blue, and Silver. In the test box, they’ve included a case as well which covers most of the phone’s rear but has a few cutouts, which I assume are for improved heat dissipation. The Black Shark 4 uses the Qualcomm 870 processor, which is commonly found in many upper mid-range and affordable flagship devices. The Shark 4 Pro on the other hand, sports the beefier Qualcomm 888 which is currently Qualcomm’s most powerful processor.
Including firmware update, firmware downgrade, or flashing stock ROM a.k.a reinstall your Xiaomi Android Smartphone operating system. Meanwhile, if you want to connect the phone to use the Official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro PC Suite, you only need the Official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver. This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file. Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone. XIAOMI BLACK SHARK Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues.