The company maintains a dedicated product lineup for Android purists that was initiated back in 2018 with the release of the ZenFone Max Pro M1. The phone was shipped with a close-to-stock build of Android 8.1 Oreo and received its Android 9 Pie update later on. Regarding Android 10, ASUS has been conducting a public beta test for a while. The OEM is now ready to offer the third beta build of Android 10 for the ZenFone Max Pro M1. Back in September, Google released the Android 10 source code and that kickstarted the custom ROM development here on XDA.
- Android Flashing means removing stock firmware (Software) from android device and replace with same version or any other version.
- We need money to operate the project, and almost all of it come from ads.
- Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind.
- Customize every visible elements in the ROM, from status bar to navigation bar.
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating stock firmware system to attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. The rooting process will affect your Asus device data like images, videos, and files.
- Plus, you get a lot of new features and better support for Magisk Modules and Xposed Framework.
- CosmicOS is a CAF based Custom ROM with its own unique Icons and Custizmations options.
- Reports of Hasli’s GCam 8.4 to work on this phone.
- If you do not use any app then you may have been set it through the Device setting.
Download and update firmware Coolpad firmware produces very popular mobile phones and tablets that are extremely popular in many countries around the … If flashing via TWRP Recovery is not a new task for you, this guide would not be much difficult.
If the above methods did not work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data. Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version. If you stuck at recovery mode or do you want to exit from recovery, Follow these steps. If above methods did not work, Follow this guide Asus Hard Reset to wipe all data.
It’s no surprise that the owner of Max Pro M1 wants an upgrade of Android 10 on their device. Since Asus has no plan for rolling an official OTA, you can install this unofficial AOSP custom ROM based on Android 10.0 on your Zenfone Max Pro M1.